Sunday, March 13, 2011

Questions To Answer Part II of V


  1. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?
A: Defend my friend. Been there, done that. I have no good sense AT ALL.

  1. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
A: Don't think too much, if you don't have to. And certainly never think so much that it maqkes you a fundamentalist.

  1. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
A: "Save" from mortal danger, duh. From the law, itself, I hope so…. Depends on the risk to me.

  1. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
A: So far, no. Is that a good thing??? Seen it the other way though.

  1. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
A: Think!

  1. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
A: Because I'm slightly conked in the head? Because I am also high up on the autism spectrum, claustrophobic in all but book shops, coz I'm the proverbial Tam-Bram…. The reasons are endless.

  1. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back?
A: See above...

  1. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
A: Underestimating people.

  1. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
A: Dubai!!!! Coz it's a desert … I might settle for Rajasthan, too, though I've never been there.

  1. Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
A: Yes I do push it more than once. The elevator doesn't come by faster, but I have something to do while I wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment