Monday, March 21, 2011

Questions To Answer Part III of V


  1. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A: Joyful simpleton. I should know, coz I've been the worried genius all my life, and it ain't so great...

  1. Why are you, you?
A: I guess I am me, because of the mountains of assiduously suppressed potential. Not a bit manages to leak out. Not if I can help it.

  1. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
A: Yes. But I could have had a few less dependency issues.

  1. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
A: Out of sight, out of mind. Neither matter that much.

  1. What are you most grateful for?
A: Knowing how to read.

  1. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
A: Loose all the old ones. I wouldn't mind that even w/o the alternative. It will get me over my inhibitions and psychosis.

  1. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
A: nope. Challenging is part of accepting, and making your own.

  1. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
A: Yeah. I've been rejected loads of times. I've lost my purse. I can probably do anything after this.

  1. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?
A: yeah. Precisely, very clearly. History almost repeats itself, but I think I've made all the preventive action that foreknowledge gives me. So, no, it does not matter today, but certainly mattered back then.

  1. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?
A: Going behind my dad's back, and managing to get Leo from the vet! Special, because 1. dogs 2. independence and initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment