Wednesday, September 15, 2010

first attempt in a long time...3 AM really works for me!!!

I’m ephemeral; but permanent, A moving target,
Who am I?
I’m both torturous and tortuous,
But I’m good for you, you know.
I’m not so much a chameleon,
As I am omniscient.
You could be everywhere, see everything,
I ask only for your sanity.
I bring along unpredictable chaos,
But also umitigated fun.
Take my gamble, call my bluff,
Meet my challenge.I assure you it will be worth it.

But yes, you only have my word for it.

2 comments:

  1. Like!!! :D ur word is enuff at most times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D thanks...but that's the effect of terry prachett...he's writing about Death, and this was actually supposd to be about Change. I don't think that comes out properly, but wateva....

    ReplyDelete